Dates of Contract: February 4th – March 10th, 2019
Reports to: Ticketing Coordinator
The Assistant Ticketing Coordinator will work closely with the Ticketing Coordinator to troubleshoot customer service issues in compliance with the Charleston Wine + Food ticketing policies and procedures. This person will be the point person during check-in and at entry points into Culinary Village + select ancillary events. The ideal candidate is a quick problem-solver, strong leader, organized, and enthusiastic.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Be present on-site at the festival March 6 – March 10, 2019
- Work with Ticketing Coordinator to maintain positive guest relations and resolve any ticketing issues
- Have an extensive knowledge of festival events + scheduling in order to make powerful selling suggestions to guests
- Help manage all phone, web, and on-site ticket sales
- Support Ticketing Team in preparing wristbands, badges, working credentials, and partner packets; assist with packet pick up as needed
- Assist Ticketing Coordinator to ensure entry into events is seamless + timely while also maintaining the integrity of the ticketing guidelines
- Work independently and make decisions as necessary to provide an exceptional guest experience
- Utilize ticketing software to process orders, manage guest lists, run reports, and handle check-in
- Have acute awareness of how each event is laid out and what the check-in process will be for each event. Solve for bottlenecks + long lines as necessary.
- Quick problem solver and strong leader
- Able to work quickly + cooperatively under pressure
- Exhibits excellent guest experience skills and can lead volunteers in delivering the best in the world guest experience to attendees + vendors
- Acts as a brand representative of Charleston Wine + Food and portrays our values of people first, community, diversity, and good stewardship
- Recognizes + uses our higher purpose as a guide in every decision made on behalf of the festival: to be a catalyst for connections that inspire curiosity through thoughtful storytelling and meaningful experiences with a sense of place
- This position requires working up to 10 hours/day during the Festival (March 6 – 10). In the weeks leading up to the Festival (February 4 – March 5), this position requires approximately 15 hours/week working in the Charleston Wine and Food office (635 Rutledge Ave.).
- Available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekend hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.) as necessary + stand for up to 8 hours