Thank you for your interest in Charleston Wine + Food! The Marketing + Communications Department is always eager to assist journalists + influencers who are excited about sharing the experiences + flavors of our talented culinary community.
To ensure that our attending media are able to get the most out of their Charleston Wine + Food experience, we’d like to get to know you a little better. Please complete the application form in its entirety by December 23, 2022. Incomplete forms or those not received by the deadline may be subject to delays or compromised levels of support.
Any media/influencer seeking approval for credentials/travel support must apply individually. This includes photographers, videographers, etc. We evaluate each credential on its own merits. Please identify in notes additional applicants you hope to work with on site.
We look forward to welcoming you to Charleston, South Carolina to experience all Charleston Wine + Food has to offer!
The 2023 Media and Influencer Badges Grant Access To
Check back soon!
Terms + Conditions
Charleston Wine + Food receives many applicants each year for media and influencer credentials and is not able to accept every application. We will be in touch regarding the status of your application.
Health + Safety
Protocols surrounding COVID-19 have been developed using guidance from the Center for Disease Control and the South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC).
Charleston Wine + Food is not requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to attend the 2023 festival. This is subject to change based on CDC and government mandates.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By participating in Charleston Wine + Food you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
By attending Charleston Wine + Food, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party will comply with our health + safety measures. Those who cannot confirm all of the below criteria must not enter Charleston Wine + Food events.
– Are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain / achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
– Do not need to quarantine due to close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19
– Are not under any self-quarantine orders
CHSWF Code of Conduct
People First. Community. Good Stewardship.
These are the driving principles of Charleston Wine + Food, and we ask that they drive your own participation in our community gathering. We hope you will enthusiastically support our organizational code of conduct.
– ”Be yourself! Participating authentically lends your uniqueness to the tapestry that is our festival.
– Know that we have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. If you are a target, please let us know. Harassment and discrimination can include but are not limited to offensive comments pertaining to disability, physical appearance or body type, gender, gender identity, sexuality, mental or cognitive function, religion, body size, race, or ethnicity.
– Violence and threats of violence will not be tolerated; the “heat of the moment” is not an excuse.
– Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome sexual attention, and other aggressions like mis-gendering or harassing will not be tolerated.
If you experience harassment or discrimination in any way as a part of your engagement with Charleston Wine + Food, please report immediately to Colleen Troy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any violations of our code of conduct will be investigated immediately and mitigated.