Thank you for your interest in working with Charleston Wine + Food! Do you own or operate a local or regional food truck or trailer and want to showcase + sell your culinary creations within the festival landscape? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
To ensure you are able to get the most out of your Charleston Wine + Food experience, we’d like to get to know you a little better. Please review the available opportunity and complete the application form below in its entirety by Friday, February 10, 2023. You will be notified by Wednesday, February 15, 2023 if you have been selected to be a food truck or trailer vendor at the 2023 festival.
Food Truck + Trailer Opportunity Available at Charleston Wine + Food 2023: Culinary Village
We are thrilled to be back in 2023 and we can’t wait to welcome locals + visitors alike to join us in celebrating our phenomenal culinary + hospitality community. This year, in an effort to highlight our local Food Truck talent as well as have more food readily available for our guests, we are bringing the Food Trucks into the footprint of the Culinary Village.
The Culinary Village is taking place at Riverfront Park, set along the beautiful Cooper River in North Charleston. This is our largest event landscape during the five-day festival. We are expecting roughly 5,500+ attendees per day!
We will be programming approximately 10 food trucks per day and will be prioritizing local + regional businesses for this opportunity.
Participating food trucks and trailers will keep 70% of their total revenue and share 30% of their total revenue with Charleston Wine + Food from goods sold during the festival March 3-5.
HOURS OF FOOD TRUCK OPERATION
Friday, March 3 from 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Saturday, March 4 from 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Sunday, March 5 from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
All plateware, napkins, cutlery, and cups MUST be UBI certified compostable.
POINT OF SALE
All Exhibitors and Food Trucks will conduct sales through a third party Point of Sale vendor organized through CHSWF.
Health + Safety
Protocols surrounding COVID-19 have been developed using guidance from the Center for Disease Control and the South Carolina Department of Health & Environmental Control (DHEC). Charleston Wine + Food is not requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to attend the 2023 festival. This is subject to change based on CDC and government mandates.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By participating in Charleston Wine + Food you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
By attending Charleston Wine + Food, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party will comply with our health + safety measures. Those who cannot confirm all of the below criteria must not enter Charleston Wine + Food events.
– Are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain / achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
– Do not need to quarantine due to close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19
– Are not under any self-quarantine orders
CHSWF Code of Conduct
People First. Community. Good Stewardship.
These are the driving principles of Charleston Wine + Food, and we ask that they drive your own participation in our community gathering.
We hope you will enthusiastically support our organizational code of conduct, which is a pretty basic recipe for “Being a Good Human:
– Be yourself! Participating authentically lends your uniqueness to the tapestry that is our festival.
– Know that we have zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination. If you are a target, please let us know. Harassment and discrimination can include but are not limited to offensive comments pertaining to disability, physical appearance or body type, gender, gender identity, sexuality, mental or cognitive function, religion, body size, race, or ethnicity.
– Violence and threats of violence will not be tolerated; the “heat of the moment” is not an excuse.
– Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome sexual attention, and other aggressions like mis-gendering or harassing will not be tolerated.
If you experience harassment or discrimination in any way as a part of your engagement with Charleston Wine + Food, please report immediately to your Charleston Wine + Food point of contact.
Any violations of our code of conduct will be investigated immediately and mitigated.