PR Pro Badge applications are now open for the 2022 festival. This badge allows special access to the festival at a discounted rate for PR professionals to assist clients and act on their behalf. Badges cost $595 and have a value of over $3,100.
The 2022 PR Pro Badge grants access to:
A Punch Paradise
NightCap: Friday (VIP access)
NightCap: Saturday (VIP access)
Hip Hops Day Party
The Lawn @ Culinary Village:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Terms + Conditions
If you are interested in purchasing 5 or more badges for your team, there is a discount of $100 per badge. The badges must all be purchased for use by ONE agency; multiple agencies may not apply under one application. For more information please contact Jenna Kepley, Talent Manager, at email@example.com.
All badges purchased are for agency use only. If it is found that badges are being shared with friends or those outside the agency, the badge will be confiscated and a refund will not be issued.
Applicant must have a client participating in the 2022 Charleston Wine + Food festival n order to be eligible to purchase a PR Pro badge.
Charleston Wine + Food will be in touch with you regarding the status of your application and, if approved, how to submit payment.
Charleston Wine + Food is requiring all guests, staff, Talent, and vendors to provide proof they are fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 OR provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are participating. Currently Charleston Wine + Food is exploring on-site testing capabilities for participating talent and technology to shorten wait-times and prove entrance eligibility.
*According to the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±
– 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
– 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Charleston Wine + Food, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you:
– Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
– Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
– Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note that Charleston Wine + Food will adhere to federal and local mandates and regulations. Organization policies are subject to change.
CHSWF Code of Conduct
People First. Community. Good Stewardship.
These are the driving principles of Charleston Wine + Food, and we ask that they drive your own participation in our community gathering.
We hope you will enthusiastically support our organizational code of conduct, which is a pretty basic recipe for “Being a Good Human:
– ”Be yourself! Participating authentically lends your uniqueness to the tapestry that is our festival.
– Know that we have ZERO tolerance for harassment or discrimination. If you are a target, please let us know. If you are a violator, we’ll be sure you know. For the record: harassment and discrimination can include but are not limited to offensive comments pertaining to disability, physical appearance or body type, gender, gender identity, sexuality, mental or cognitive function, religion, body size, race, or ethnicity.
– Violence and threats of violence will not be tolerated; the “heat of the moment” is not an excuse.
– Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome sexual attention, and other aggressions like mis-gendering or harassing will not be tolerated.
Any violations of our code of conduct will be investigated immediately and mitigated.