Thank you for your interest in Charleston Wine + Food! The Marketing + Communications Department is always eager to assist journalists + influencers who are exited about sharing the experiences + flavors of our talented culinary community.
To ensure that our attending media are able to get the most out of their Charleston Wine + Food experience, we’d like to get to know you a little better. Please complete the application form in its entirety by December 22, 2021. Incomplete forms or those not received by the deadline may be subject to delays or compromised levels of support.
We look forward to welcoming you to Charleston, South Carolina to experience all Charleston Wine + Food has to offer!
The 2022 Media and Influencer Badges grant access to:
A Punch Paradise
NightCap: Friday (VIP access)
NightCap: Saturday (VIP access)
Hip Hops Day Party
The Lawn @ Culinary Village:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Terms + Conditions
Charleston Wine + Food receives many applicants each year for media and influencer credentials and is not able to accept every application. We will be in touch regarding the status of your application.
Charleston Wine + Food is requiring all guests, staff, Talent, and vendors to provide proof they are fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 OR provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are participating. Currently Charleston Wine + Food is exploring on-site testing capabilities for participating talent and technology to shorten wait-times and prove entrance eligibility.
*According to the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±
– 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
– 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Charleston Wine + Food, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you:
– Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
– Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
– Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Please note that Charleston Wine + Food will adhere to federal and local mandates and regulations. Organization policies are subject to change.
CHSWF Code of Conduct
People First. Community. Good Stewardship.
These are the driving principles of Charleston Wine + Food, and we ask that they drive your own participation in our community gathering.
We hope you will enthusiastically support our organizational code of conduct, which is a pretty basic recipe for “Being a Good Human:
– ”Be yourself! Participating authentically lends your uniqueness to the tapestry that is our festival.
– Know that we have ZERO tolerance for harassment or discrimination. If you are a target, please let us know. If you are a violator, we’ll be sure you know. For the record: harassment and discrimination can include but are not limited to offensive comments pertaining to disability, physical appearance or body type, gender, gender identity, sexuality, mental or cognitive function, religion, body size, race, or ethnicity.
– Violence and threats of violence will not be tolerated; the “heat of the moment” is not an excuse.
– Deliberate intimidation, unwelcome sexual attention, and other aggressions like mis-gendering or harassing will not be tolerated.
Any violations of our code of conduct will be investigated immediately and mitigated.