Want to customize the decade? You can! The 2015 festival App is officially live and available for free download in the iPhone App Store and Google Play starting today. The App provides one-stop to streamline and enrich the 2015 festival experience. With more than 100 demos in the Culinary Village alone and 107 events across Charleston, the App is a wonderful way to organize and plan to see favorite chefs, authors, musicians and purveyors.
10 Ways the App Makes It Easy
- Organizes all components of the festival including the ability to view event descriptions, details, and participants
- Detailed information about the heart of the festival ~ Culinary Village ~ including demo schedules and vendors
- Create your own custom schedule with detailed event information
- Scheduled reminders with each event’s location and start time easily created to streamline your festival experience
- Interactive maps display the layout of downtown Charleston with the ability to zoom further into Marion Square for a more detailed map of the Culinary Village!
- Push notifications provide up-to-the-minute messages about any changes that may take place throughout the festival weekend.
- Rate your favorite participants and events to spread (and share) the love
- Connect + participate in the festival’s social media channels in one convenient place
- Helpful tips and festival facts make navigating Charleston and BB&T Charleston Wine + Food a breeze
- It’s free!
Let your favorite technology customize the decade so you can focus on the task at hand: food, wine and fun. The BB&T Charleston Wine + Food mobile App for the 2015 festival is now available for free download in the iPhone App Store and Google Play.
iPhone App Store Download:
Google Play for Android Download: