Esteemed Charleston Chef Jacques Larson will welcome Memphis, TN based chefs, Michael Hudman + Andy Ticer of Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen, for an unforgettable multi-course experience at one of the Lowcountry’s most beloved dining rooms.
***Note: This dinner will take place at Obstinate Daughter on Sullivan’s Island.
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674