Have you ever stopped and considered the elements of a composed dish, and the hands that prepared it? Or the lyrics + melodies of a song and the people who wrote it? Noteworthy shines a light on the stars behind the scenes.
Discover the names you might not know, but should in an iconic waterfront setting. This evening will enchant + inspire through a specially curated dining experience hosted by Gail Simmons and orchestrated by James Beard Award-winning chefs, Mike Lata (FIG, The Ordinary) + Michael Anthony (Gramercy Tavern) as they pay homage to local purveyors. Enjoy an unforgettable musical performance by some of Nashville’s best, arranged by our very own Music City transplant, Melissa Ann Barton (Mod Squad Martha).
This one is sure to have you saying “encore”!
- Tickets are all inclusive, this event will feature
- 10 Chef Stations
- A bevy of Beverage Stations
- Music by: We’re working on securing musical guests that are sure to delight, check back for updates!
- Venue scene
- Dress code
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- All events will take place rain or shine
- Event locations are subject to change
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674