Take a paddle on the wild side. Explore the intricate waterways of the Holy City by way of kayak or paddle-board with Charleston Outdoor Adventure! Learn about the vast ecosystem living in our city’s beautiful saltwater estuaries in conjunction with South Carolina Aquarium’s Good Catch program, on this interactive + educational tour. While learning about the lush Lowcountry environment + conservation efforts, you may also get a visit from a playful dolphin, wading birds or sea turtles.
This excursion begins and ends at the famous Bowens Island Restaurant. Upon your return, we’ll be kicking off fish fry like no other. Bowens Fish Camp will offer refreshing beverages, a bounty of fried fish, and other seafood bites. Grab your ticket, and round out your afternoon with this finned favorite.
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- All events will take place rain or shine
- Event locations are subject to change
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674