The Culinary Village is the heart and soul of Charleston Wine + Food.
Located in downtown’s Marion Square, the Village is the ultimate culinary experience. Your Village ticket grants five full hours of tasting + imbibing. For 2018, we’ve reimagined the “Third Space” and we’re serving up an ode to Charleston’s old Market Street food hall with “The Gourmetisserie”. Here you’ll enjoy a bounty of bites and a space to lounge. The main stage will be jamming all afternoon with a mix of music, chef demos + engaging conversations. The Hub will be back with some of your favorite food + beverage vendors, and our Artisan Market will be stocked full of incredible local and regional makers showcasing their masterful creations and unique flavors. Make your way to the Corkyard for a vast selection of vino, and of course, the Biergarten for a sampling of your favorite suds.
This year will be the biggest + tastiest Culinary Village yet, so don’t miss out!
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- All events will take place rain or shine
- Event locations are subject to change
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674