The Business of Food is back. Join us as we serve up a two-part panel discussion with some of the industry’s finest culinary luminaries.
John T. Edge, author and director of the Southern Foodways Alliance leads a panel of innovative food and drink professionals directing a discussion on how progressive restaurateurs move beyond mere philanthropic giving to leverage experience and knowledge to drive social and cultural change.
For Act II, settle in for star power as the cast of When Stars Align (Gavin Kaysen, Steven D. Greene, Curtis Duffy, Diego Muñoz, Angie Mar and Charleston’s very own Sean Brock) take the stage for an intimate conversation surrounding the role and soul of Modernist Cuisine. Grab a seat and find out how these world-renowned chefs are honoring heritage ingredients while pushing culinary boundaries.
Are you one of the lucky ones that calls Charleston home? When checking out use your zip code as a promo code to get $20 off your ticket.
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Dress code is casual
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- All events will take place rain or shine
- Event locations are subject to change
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674