Rise + shine with a breakfast blend of American cuisine + southern influences. This Collective Kitchen concept, helmed by Executive Chef Trey Dutton, turns out innovative + flavorful food rooted in local ingredients. Joined by Allan Benton of Benton’s Smoky Mountain Country Hams, this duo will serve up gourmet breakfast offerings and characteristic flavors. And to top it all off, literally, douse your breakfast favorites with Pappy Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels. Each guest will leave with a bottle of Pappy’s syrup + pancake mix to take home. Cheers to being born post 18th Amendment.
- Tickets are all inclusive
- Must be 21 or older to attend any Charleston Wine + Food event
- No children or infants permitted
- No pets permitted
- No ticket refunds or exchanges
- Charleston Wine + Food makes no claim for tax deductibility
Charleston Wine + Food is a recognized nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3). FED ID #: 202671674